Now Available To Order
We have released only 125 total pieces as we close out our debut series of the Model A
Introducing the Seals Model A.5, a three-piece collaboration collection that will mark the end of production for the inaugural Model A series.
We teamed up with designer, and long-time friend @teenage.grandpa (Matt Smith-Johnson) to make this very special collection happen. Our collaboration was inspired by colorful 1970’s watches, and Matt’s unique sense of style and design.
From the lollipop style seconds hand to the sans serif roman numerals, this collaboration pulls together some uncommon but enjoyable features we rarely see from the major Swiss Brands.
Inside our patented steel sports case, the “acid green” dial ring is finished with a special pigment that is much brighter than your standard neon green. You could say it’s the greenest green imaginable, and it’s not something you’re going to find elsewhere.
The Acid Green Model A.5 is sending off this series with a bang. Strap this sucker on, and slacken some jaws with this unique collaboration piece from Seals.
What They're Saying about The Model A.5
"I dig the hexagon second", "It looks awesome!" , "Love that chapter ring" , "It's just banger after banger with you" , "Very cool design. Crazy chapter ring, distinct seconds hand, distinct dial, love it!" , "That dial is super crisp" , "Freakin' impressive details"
Just One More Watch
Time To Go
- 41.00mm case width
- 11.65mm case height
- Signed, screw-locked, 7.00mm diameter crown
- 100 meters of water resistance
- Glare proof sapphire crystal
- Swiss SuperLumiNova on hands and dial
- Brushed satin and polished steel case
- Matching OEM custom design, proprietary steel bracelet
Our Movement // Miyota 9039 Automatic
- Miyota 9039 3-Hand, Central Seconds Automatic Movement, 28800 Vibrations
- Power reserve is 42 hours minimum
- Stock accuracy is between -10 to +30 seconds
- 24 Jewels
- Stop seconds/hacking seconds
Each Piece Assembled in Sacramento, California and Ships To You Shortly After Order